web counter

Saturday, January 27, 2007

I Dressed Up!

For Alicia! Haha, she looked absolutely amazing.. we went out to eat at some new Italian place for our one year together. She had fettuccine alfredo and I had snow crab legs. Yeah, I couldn't decide on anything so I went for something fun AND delicious! Hahaha.. it was fun. So yeah, mom and dad got a picture of me since they never see me dressed up. Alicia picked out the clothes and I think she did a great job. ;) I love you so much Alicia, thanks for an amazing year.

Yep, I'm tired but I'm so going to stay up all night anyway. So here's my dad.---
Listening To: Blind Guardian - Imaginations From The Other Side (Live) - Mirror Mirror - 1998

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say again for like the hundredth time that you looked amazing! Thanks for a fun night.
I love you!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home