web counter

Saturday, December 30, 2006

Another Game?


Yes, it's true. I've already racked in about 15 hours or more into Oblivion. I went ahead and paid the $17 for all of the official plug-ins and have been enjoying them. My character was bit by a vampire, but instead of ridding myself of the disease, I've been playing it out. It's great, though if I don't feed enough I can't walk in the sun without getting major damage. Plus I'm incredibly weak against fire. Aside from Vampirism, I am a thief in the thieve's guild. Now that is a lot of fun. Picking locks, sneaking around, pickpocketing shop keys from the owners so I can raid their warez late at night. It's good. Not much else to say. I have yet to actually do any of the quests that pertain to the main story. The "side" quests are great fun and offer a really nice amount of depth. The HDR works great, the weather is enchanting, and it's a very nice game. Although, the Radiant AI system is a little.. off.

Anyway, this offers a great distraction while Alicia is out of town and I'm reaching more and more skills in EVE that require 1 day or more to train. Set the skill, check the time, play Oblivion. Hehe.. good fun.
---
Oh, Steven, it's cool about not seeing you this Christmas. That's the same reason we didn't go to Clarksville. We didn't want to get anyone over there sick. :( It sucked, but oh well, it happens I suppose. I'm still coughing a bit, but much better. I really enjoyed your blog post about capital punishment, as I do 99% of your posts. :) I wish Blogger had a comment reply option...
---
Currently Listening To: Paul Gilbert - Lay Off The Morphine - Gilbert Hotel - 2003

Currently Playing: EVE: Online - Mining in new mining barge, will pay for new Battlecruiser!

Currently Reading: Band of Brothers, Stephen E. Ambrose

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Speaking of games, I got to play a PS3 recently. I was told that the Grand Turismo game for it costs $60. On top of that, you have to pay to unlock certain features in the game. One could end up paying $400 for all of the features.

rape rape rape

11:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home