web counter

Thursday, December 21, 2006

My Illness: An Update


I am currently coughing up dark green stuff as well as trace amounts of blood. At first I suspected that the blood was from my nose, but my nose hasn't been dry and no blood is coming out when I blow my nose. That's when I can actually blow my nose. I'm stuck with a very dry mouth and absolutely no way to breath through my nose. Going to the doc today, I'm hating the fact that I'm missing another day of work, but my goodness.. I can't imagine working like this. Besides, I don't think the customers want to hear constant coughing, especially with this junk coming out.
---
Currently Listening To: Sick Puppies - Deliverance - Headphone Injuries EP - 2006
(This is one of the best new bands I've heard in a while)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home