web counter

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Down With The Sickness


Oh Steven, the fun we had. Now here is an old pic... lol.
---
Today, I am off work. This is only the second time I have ever called in to work. I've worked with a fever, sick to my stomach, aching all over. So to say that I am sick today is to say that I am half-dead. A fever of 102, full body aches, occasional coughing with a dash of yellow substance coming out, headache, rough voice, and general nausea (without vomit action). To much info? Yeah, I thought so.

I'm waiting for the coffee to get done and taking breaks from sitting down as that hurts like mad. Well.. everything hurts like mad. Gah.. I don't know, I'm just getting confused now. But it's okay, I haven't blogged in a while. I really wish that I could have one of those interesting blogs that people favorite and read, but I simply don't have that sort of life. Not yet anyway. ;) Hopefully I can access blogger while I'm in Iraq and make some good posts. But that's doubtful too since our maintenance unit won't really see much of anything. Sigh.. maybe I'll get some cool shots (the picture type, though I will get some shots before going overseas, but not the drink type.. you know.. crap! The medical shots!)

This is really difficult. The only medicine I've taken was two Advils. Ehhhh.. goodnight.
---
Currently Listening To: Frédéric Chopin - Chopin: Prelude No. 15 in D-flat, Op. 28 No. 15, 'Raindrop' - The Masterpiece Collection: Frédéric Chopin

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a nice old picture there :P 2004 or 2005, was it not? I think it was 2004. I can't rightly remember. I hope you get feeling better soon.

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home