web counter

Thursday, November 02, 2006

By Alicia

Patrick wanted me to write a blog. I don't have anything to write about. I might be able to write something if there wasn't the pressure to write a blog post in thirty minutes.

So for those of you that don't know, Nathan got sick and made Patrick sick. I don't think he did it on purpose though. So Patrick hasn't been felling well. I'm not quite sure what it is he is sick with (he will have to give the details later) but he's been between 90-60% a lot. Hopefully he starts to feel better soon.

Also, someone told me today that I can't wear my orange and black earrings anymore because it is no longer Halloween. I told him that I wore them before Halloween and it wasn't a problem. If I want to celebrate Halloween longer than everyone else, I can. So if anyone reading this would like to keep on celebrating Halloween, go right ahead, it's perfectly fine.

(Patrick will also be posting a Halloween blog with pictures of the pumpkins we carved, so that gives us all something to look forward to.)

Everyone have a great rest of the week and a wonderful weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home