web counter

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Wut?


Haha, my mom is funny and she doesn't even know it. I really love how cross processing this shot really brings out mom's blue eyes. When I did the solid color muliply layer of yellow, I nudged it more towards the green than usual. I felt it rounded out the skin tones better and made everything else pop. Mom would kill me if she saw this, but I see it as fair for not reading my blog. ;) lololol
---
-Technical Junk IN YOUR FACE-
(wondering when the "your mom" joke will sprout from that title)

Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Filter(s): None
Flash: Vivitar 2000, overhead bounce.
Shutter Speed: 1/50th of a second
F/number (aperture): f/6.3
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 54mm
Post: Processed JPEG in CS2, unsharp mask, cross-processed (E6 to C-41), framed.
---
Currently Listening To: Third Day - Your Love Endures - Conspiracy No. 5 - 1997

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What is she holding?

8:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

lolololol

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home