web counter

Sunday, October 22, 2006

O M G! Bow & arrow skillz!


We were having some bow & arrow fun at Alicia's today and WOW.. talk about some fun! I do believe I found yet another hobby. Oh, that picture up there? Yeah. I was the first to hit a bullseye. You know how many times I've shot a bow? Never, with the exception of today. Seriously. You should've seen the look on my face. I still can't believe I got it... Wow. I believe we were anywhere from 25 to 50 meters from the target. So not a super hard shot, but very difficult for a complete beginner like me. After that point, Jessica and I kept shooting for a while and that was a lot of fun. We were both getting pretty good at it.

More photos to come, I took 237 while I was in Memphis and Wynne, AR.
---
Currently Listening To: Gary Moore - Devil In Her Heart - Out in the Fields - The Very Best of Gary Moore

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home