web counter

Monday, October 23, 2006

Sweet Molasses


Mmmm! While I was in Wynne, AR, I picked up some delicious molasses. I even watched them make molasses the old fashioned way, very cool. Anyway, here is a biscuit with molasses drizzled all over it. I am certainly not posting this as a piece of art photography wise, as the true art here is the sweet golden goodness. Mmm... The only thing better than this on a biscuit is pure honey (with the comb in it).
---
-Technical Mumbo Jumbo-

Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Filter(s): None
Shutter Speed: 1.3 seconds
F/number (aperture): f/5.6
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 55mm
Post: Processed JPEG in CS2, levels, unsharp mask, framed.
Custom Function: Mirror lockup. When this function is active, the mirror will lock up when I depressed the shutter button once. It will stay locked up until I hit the button again. At that time, the shutter will fire and the mirror will drop back down. This eliminates mirror vibration, thus keeping finer details intact. Essential for macro photography.
---
Currently Listening To: Thomas Newman - Any Other Time - American Beauty Soundtrack - 1999

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home