web counter

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Mice Are Our Friends


It's sooo late, so this will be quick. I got a "Fancy" mouse today from Petsmart when Alicia and I were in Paducah. He's cute, hyperactive, and loves carrots just as much as my old rats used to. He's not fond of my yet, though he did take a cracker from my hand. Eventually he'll be a bit more aware of me and not so afraid. And what's the name of this cute critter? Peyton Manning of course! I mean, come on, look at him. You can tell he's got laser rocket arms just like the real Peyton Manning. Yep.. hahaha, goodnight.


---
Listening To: The permanent ringing in my ears (I wish I was joking about that)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just have to say, I think that is one lucky mouse. He might just win us the Super Bowl this year! And if nothing else, he is extremely cute.

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home