web counter

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Digital Painting

Before painting.
---


After 10 minute speed paint in Corel Painter IX (with mouse obviously.. ugh). If it wasn't for the middle section being crazy jacked-up, I could've called some of the "mistakes" abstract. But this is my first and there will be more to come. I plan on doing a portrait later today.

By the way, I'd like to say sorry to Paige and Katie, I was wrong.
---
Currently Listening To: Chevelle - The Red - Wonder What's Next - 2002

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

patrick~
i know a lot of what was said was because u wanted to help alicia and stuff...i forgive u and i hope that once alicia and i come back that we can all hang out and get to know one another...i really do want everything to be ok! have a great day!

9:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

o that is by me, paige lol!

9:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home