web counter

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Mom's PC

I had the pleasure of building a nice AMD rig today for my mom. It was by far the easiest build I've ever done.. easier than my first A64 rig thanks to a better motherboard (a-bit > chaintech). But yeah, I just got done putting music on her computer with her sitting there picking stuff from my library. She was shocked to end up with 1.6 days of music. Anyway, here's the specs!
---Spire ATX Case
Thermaltake TR2 430W PSU
A-Bit KN8 939 v1.1
AMD Athlon64 3000+
1 GB Wintec DDR400
nVidia 6600GT (the pwnage)
Maxtor 160GB SATA150
LG 16x DVD
WindowsXP Home SP2
---
Yeah, it pretty awesome for being a mom pc.
---Currently Listening To: Taking Back Sunday - Cute Without The E (Acoustic) - Punk Goes Acoustic - 2003

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Heh, I've never even heard of "Chaintech"

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home