web counter

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Could It Be?

Native American memorial at the Memphis Zoo. Nice idea, but too little too late in my opinion. Sad. Anyway, I split-toned the image in CS2.
---

Alright, it's that time yet again where I reveal another job interest. This one does involve finally going to school. I'm going to take Christian Counseling through the North Tennessee Bible Institute's online program. Surprise! Why Christian Counseling? I've had enough people tell me I'm a great listener and that I give good advice. Some of you may or may not know that side of me. No matter, I'm not going to go into this much further as I'm always saying I'm doing this and doing that. The one thing I've really done is the Army.

Oh, and for those that are wondering, I'm going to Wisconsin for the Army Reserve annual training.
---
Currently Listening To: Racer X - Snakebite - Technical Difficulties - 2000

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks for answering my question and good luck with ur training! I am very excited for you that your going to go to school, i think that you are an awesome listener and give great advice so that would be a PERFECT job for you!! The best of luck to you with your job and the army!! ~Katie g

8:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check this out

Enjoy Wisconsin :)

2:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home