web counter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

This Camera RULES

Testing the macro ability of the stock 18-55 lens. Processed RAW in CS2.

It's definately taking some getting used to, and I won't be producing anything amazing yet, but this camera is everything and more than I expected. RAW format is amazing! Once the file is on the PC, I can adjust the exposure by 2 stops in either direction without loss, choose any of the camera's white balance settings, choose any of the B&W filter effects.. pretty much everything I can do prior to taking the image with the exception of shutter speed, aperture, and ISO. The 2 GB card can hold about 600 full resolution JPEG's, and about 250 RAW files. And the speed is definately worth the extra bit of money, I can pop shot after shot after shot, it's crazy! More to come!

Testing the macro ability of the stock 18-55 lens. Processed RAW in CS2.

---
Currently Listening To: Third Day - Blind - Wire - 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home