web counter

Thursday, July 13, 2006

D DAY... 350D Day


Some pure pwnage from last night's Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch spree. In case you can't tell, that's me at the top of the list with nearly double the kills of the guy in second place. I was on a roll until my hand started cramping horribly after 5 or so different maps.
---

My camera and gear is coming today!!! YAY! I can't wait.. oh my goodness it's so exciting! Finally, after years of hoping, I finally own a DSLR. Anyway!

On a different note, I made a mistake recently. A big one. On that hurt both me and Alicia. Unfourtunately, once I discuss it further with family and close friends, it will hurt them too. I'll have a blog up on it eventually. But after talking to Alicia again last night, I am happy to report that our relationship has survived this mistake. Just to make it known, this mistake does NOT involve me cheating or anything like that (and no, not sex). In fact, it's a mistake that is completely stupid and goes against all of my personal beliefs and rules. Makes me very sad.

But Alicia and I have survived this. She truly loves me, I have no doubt. I don't think she would be with me after this if she didn't. So now that I've got you all in suspense, I'm going to work.
---
Currently Listening To: A.F.I. - The Leaving Song Pt. 2 - Sing the Sorrow - 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home