web counter

Monday, June 19, 2006

Going, Going, Gone


A crop from a panoramic I did. I digitally cross-processed and adjusted the RGB midtone levels.
---
I ask for prayer as I depart for my two and a half week adventure in Wisconsin. It will be a barracks enviroment and will not require my full battle gear! Woohoo! Easy money if you ask me. The highs all this week are going to be 70's and 80's, with the low at night right around 60. :-D Friggin' sweet! So I leave you with some stuff I did in Photoshop for one reason or another.
---Playing with blurring filters, layer masks, color curves, and levels. Not a very interesting shot, but a good expirement. By looking into this shot, you may be able to see the intended subject that autofocus didn't catch.
---
Again playing with blurring fliters and reveal masking. Again with the digital cross-processing and levels adjustments. I actually had to desaturate this by -20 to avoid color burn. Not intended to be a good shot, merely another expirement. :-)
---
An expirement in design. I think I'll go with this sort of design someday for a coffee table photo book for potential customers of my services. Perhaps an animated flash front page for a future website? Any way around it, I find it pleasing to my eyes. Though the only feedback I've received so far is mom saying it is cool. Further feedback would be a-very nice-a.
---
Currently Listening To: Death Cab For Cutie - Soul Meets Body - Plans - 2005

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

patrick, i do hope that ur trip to wisconsin is a safe one. i will pray for u while u are gone. -paige

8:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No offense, but the only thing you've really got going on in your design is alliteration. So literary devices aside, you should try to punch it up a little. People respond to brighter colors and cool techniques. Chances are, people won't be signing up to have you photograph the nursing home or their really emo kids.- Brittany

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sorry Patrick! How have you been? How are you doing? Great I hope! It's too bad you read my words with such intended malice. So, common courtesy? If what you think of as common courtesy, meaning how you treat people, then I'll take that as a compliment. - Brittany

10:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home