web counter

Friday, April 14, 2006

Friday!


I would have loved to use a telephoto lens to "stack" this photo, but I think it still works like it is.
---

Oh my goodness it's Friday. This week has flown by so fast. Next week is drill.. sigh.. that just plain sucks. Especially since it's the PT test. I'm sick of stupid PT tests, but whatever. I'm in the army for some stupid reason (no bonus.. stupid recruiter. No GI Bill.. stupid recruiter. And possibly no tuition assitance.. I'm going to beat the living crap out of my recruiter). Seriously, the more I think about it the more angry I get. I get paid next to crap to be "on call" to go to war! It wouldn't be so bad if I had at least got all of the stuff my recruiter said I would. I signed a false contract more or less. Now really, if I was told all this stuff and then told to sign the contract that is supposed to include all this stuff but doesn't, don't you think that's more than a little misleading? It's friggin' ridiculous and I'm going to see what I can do about it. If it means getting my contract revoked, then fine, I'd rather not be in the army than be lied to around every corner. I say "sure, I'll volunteer to go to war for this country" and this is what I get. Anyway, here's some more shots from the 3rd roll of BW400CN. It didn't turn out as well as the second, though they're getting more favs on deviantArt.

---

---

---

Rest in peace.
---


All photos made using 1972 Yashica TL-Electro 35mm, 50mm Yashinon-DS lens, Kodak BW400CN film, and are copyright of Patrick Potts. Do not reproduce or use without my permission. Thank you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home