web counter

Saturday, April 08, 2006

One More



One more slow day. I don't mind it, I'm quite relaxed. But I'm also super tired for some reason. Oh! Before I go any further, pray for Joel, he's having stomach pains that he says are like the ones he had before the pancreatitis. I'm pretty daggum worried about him, that was some serious business.

Um.. where was I. Oh yeah! I have a total of 81 deviations to look through in my dA message box. That's going to take a while. But I really don't have anything to do tonight, so no problem really. I have several macro shots I made today from a box/paper/light bulb setup. I tried to balance the incandescent light temp as much as possible, but it's fairly difficult to get right. Some of the shots are interesting but most are simply macro shots, nothing special.

Last night I had an awesome time with Steven, Joel, Hunter, Kevin, Alicia, Erica, and two other girls I already forgot the names of. We went to a Hibachi grill in Jackson and it was quite good. I had red snapper, quite possibly my favorite kind of fish. It was the Friday before passover, so Alicia couldn't eat any meat. So bad timing on that. ;-) "Oops." And Starbucks afterwards was great! Mmmm.. Nothing like supporting my investment and enjoying it at the same time. Hahaha.. hahahahahaha... HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!! HA!

Yeah okay, I'm bored. Adios. Back to dA and Photoshop. Here's a panoramic I made today.. I don't like it. I find it very uninteresting. The focus is bad (distance is difficult for this litte lens) and the sky didn't accent the flowers very well. But it's a stitch of 11 shots (the final resolution was well over 5000 pixels across), which is the most I've ever stitched without tearing. Enjoy it or hate it.



Currently Listening To: Yngwie Malmsteen - Preludium - War To End All Wars

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home