web counter

Monday, April 03, 2006

Bored


This friggin' sucks. I can't access DeviantArt. The site simply will not load no matter what I've tried. It's ridiculous. I'm pissed off because I can't post my new photos to the site and no one reads this blog, so what's the fugging point? Alicia went to bed and no one is talking, so I'm left with nothing to do. I'm bored enough I actually considered re-installing World of Warcraft! Now that is bored!

So yeah.. I'm sitting here typing a blog entry for the reason of.. um.. I don't know, maybe someday someone will care enough to read it. But all aren't as bored as I am obviously. Haha.. Oh well. I'm also thinning my iTunes library. I've got 9,613 left in my ungrouped list. It's taking a while, but it's nice to listen to my grouped list without having to skip every few songs. Y'know, when I'm bored like this, some people tell me to find a hobby. Usually these are the same people I should my photos to. What's the deal with that? Gah.

I suppose I could play Battlefield 2 until 1:00. Or Splinter Cell. Or maybe it wouldn't be so bad to install WoW for just a month. Maybe I could watch a DVD. Or I could call it a night and go to bed, but I know I won't sleep until 1:00 or so. My internal clock is set. I could kick up old photos in Photoshop and see if I can take them somewhere I haven't yet. But I don't know, I've been through my entire gallery twice doing that. It's fun and great for learning new stuff. Ooo, maybe I should load up the Photoshop Lab page. Lots of cool tutorials there.

Hmm.. Actually it seems like I'm taking up enough time ranting on my blog. Woohoo! Rants for everyone to read, but won't be! Hahaha, no it's okay. It's for my own personal enjoyment I suppose. "No it's okay?" WTF, I just spoke as if I was talking to someone. Like, at this moment. Perhaps sleep IS my best option. But that's crazy talk.

Today I had a big discussion with Alicia about my personal confusion involving my career choice (or lack thereof). She was extremely helpful, though at the time the advice was hard to take. It always is. I mean, I'm afraid of school for the reason of thinking I'm not going to be any good at it. There is some truth behind that though. I had pretty good reason to feel that way. Especially about math. But she suggested I try at least one semester, so that I won't regret it later in life, not knowing either way. I agree with her, but it's hard to swing my head around that. I'm pretty upset that I'd be 26 by the time I graduate. That's 4 years from 30! I'm fairly content to just say "okay, I made a mistake, I took too long" and officially decide on law enforcement. But that bothers me because it sounds so narrow. Agh, I could go on and on about this, but I've got to decide what I want to do.


Currently Listening To: Stabbing Westward - I Remember - Stabbing Westward - 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home