web counter

Monday, April 03, 2006

No Idea What To Do


I'm in one of those nice moods where I think about what the heck I'm going to do with my life. I'm confused, angry, and fed up. I could go to college and try for a degree in Graphic Design, or I can become a police officer. Two things I really, really want to do. I could be a police officer next year. But college, who knows if I would even make it, and even if I do, I'll be 26 and that bothers me! What if I'm 26 with a degree in Graphic Design, but can't find a job? I suppose that's not a big worry, as graphic design is always needed somewhere.

I love taking pictures and doing stuff in photoshop. I would love to do that as a job. I'm not sure I have the right stuff for it though. I really don't receive a lot of feedback on my work. Now and then I'll get a fav on dA, or someone will say it looks good or cool. But is it good enough to live on? Who knows.. ugh.

I started whining in this post, but now I'm not in the same mood. Haha.. Go figure. Still confused on what I want to do, but Alicia is right, everything will work itself out one way or another. So.. I'm off to take some pictures and then grab a shower. I'll come back with more to say or pictures to show, hopefully. The photo attatched to this blog is one I made from two vertical shots. I love taking panoramics.

Currently Listening To: Metallica - Of Wolf And Man

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home