web counter

Monday, April 03, 2006

Same Old Morning


Lately I've been feeling like crap in the morning. Everything is exactly the same. I jump across the room to shut off the alarm, I shuffle into the kitchen to find something that resembles food, I get ready for work, and then I wait. Not only that, but recently I've been thinking some fairly depressing things as I wake up. No idea why. After about 15 minutes, I'm awake and my mind begins to clear. It's very strange.

This is helping though. Just typing about it. But now I'm probably going to be late for work. Of course, I'm always a little late for work, so no biggie. Off to work I suppose, I hope we get slammed so the day will pass faster. I got more than a little spoiled this weekend. I still feel like I could walk across the room and hug Alicia. Enjoy the picture, it's a fun one I made of Alicia and I. And no, there is nothing on my tongue or in my mouth, that's the monument behind us being way overexposed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fine, I'll go along with this "new blog" thing...do post on myspace when you put up something new here though.

1:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Owner approval??! LAME!

1:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home