web counter

Monday, April 03, 2006

Panoramic Massage

Yeah, I think I've decided I'm addicted to making panoramic pictures. I made some today that I like quite a bit. Enjoy.

---


This one is from right outside of the house. I had to wait for the wind to stop blowing for the trees to be still enough to stitch. It took 4 photos.

---



Here's one I took across the street. This is one of the roads that leads to my house. This pano took about 5 photos.

---

Three shots, though there was about a 50% overlap on each image. I would've come back down on the right side, but the wind was too wild and the tree would've been jacked up.

---

This one was about 5 shots. It's the side road leaving the church parking lot. In color, it was uninteresting, but it B&W, I think it holds some interest. I like it.

---

This sucker took 7 shots. All by hand, thank you very much. It's one of my favorites because it looks exactly how I wanted it to. Not to mention that it came out great for being a panoramic shot by hand! w00t!

---

Mmm.. Duotone. This one was about.. 5 or 6 shots. By hand yet again. But this time I had to make a correction. I had to "delete" one of the power lines because it stitched wrong. Oh well. I like this duotoned and cropped version better than the first. (Thanks Alicia)

---

That's all for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home