web counter

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Lack of Sleep


Gah I'm tired. I'm still relaxed from my day off yesterday, but tired from staying up way to long with Alicia. Well, not only that, but I wasn't able to sleep when I got back home, so I went ahead and worked out the panoramics I stitched together (yes, more).

This morning is sort of an angry morning. Mom is rushing around all over the house trying to get "everything" done (there's really not that much to do). It's one thing to rush around, and it's another to run into the room every two minutes to remind me about something that she's already told me three times before. Not only that, but I'm probably going to have to walk from work to K&N Body Shop this afternoon. And finally, I'm still upset about something I'd rather not mention. All I'm going to say is that I have an unspoken prayer request.

So yeah, on the upside, I'm not completely down. I'm happy about spending time with friends Friday night (planning on it) and tonight. I'm also happy about all the time Alicia and I got to spend together yesterday. Not only that, but I'm happy with how I've been doing lately with photography. Winter is my least favorite season for photography, and spring is my most favorite, so expect much more. This photo is one I took yesterday with Alicia. It's three shots stitched and some heavy level adjusting. So no, unfourtunately the sunset did not look like that. Anyway, I'm off to work!

Currently Listening To: Smile Empty Soul - Fight of a Suburban Couple - Anxiety - 2005

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed you at church man. That's probably because of the broken window situation, though, if I'm not mistaken.

I'm calling you sherbert boy from now on.

Plus I noticed I'm the only person that comments on anything here EVAR. Go me.

8:42 AM  
Blogger Patrick Potts said...

Actually a few others have commented, woohoo!

12:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

They're all posers.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home