web counter

Sunday, April 09, 2006

I Need New Shoes



What a great day! Alicia came with me to Life Church (formerly Love & Truth Church). She enjoyed it and liked how friendly everyone was. The coffee was good and strong, and the donut was exactly what I was craving.. haha. Anyhow, I'm drifting all over the place on subjects. I'd like to thank Heather for giving my blog a good look through and the kind compliments on my art! It's definately appreciated.

Nothing too interesting to put here right now. But I figured it would be better to stay updated. Alicia heard a Dragonforce song in my car today... and liked it! Gasp! That's just.. awesome! So yeah, these pics are (obviously) macros I took the other day. The point is to admire the tiny details in life. Simple, but accomplished what I was thinking in my head.




Currently Listening To: Nine Inch Nails - Where is Everybody - The Fragile (Right) - 1999

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

She likes DragonForce? Quite a rarity, she is...

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home