web counter

Monday, August 07, 2006

No Hiking


Hmm, by signing and paying my ticket, not only do I plead guilty, but I waive my right to a TRAIL by the court. That really sucks! I had plans for that trail. I was going to hike that sunnuvagun. Oh well, seems I'll just miss out on the TRAIL by the court. This is a crop of a (bad) picture of my stopping violation. It actually means to say "TRIAL by the court." Obviously, someone screwed up. I wonder if this voids the ticket... Or if there really is a trail by the court and they really don't want offenders to be on it. "NO! This is a LAW trail! No criminals!"
---

Currently Listening To: David Bowie - Always Crashing In The Same Car - Low - 1977

WHO KNOWS BOWIE???

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHA That's funny. Where did you get your ticket?

11:25 PM  
Blogger Patrick Potts said...

Got the ticket in Collierville, TN. :-P I stopped, but the cop was a jerk and insisted I didn't. It was a battle I couldn't win because.. well, he's a cop and I'm not.

11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home