web counter

Friday, August 04, 2006

Lloth: v2


I love this little spider! I barely caught this little guy (or girl) as he/she was repairing its web after a heavy rain. Once it was done, it just curled up in the fold of a leaf. One of the 90 shots I took today after work. I was annoyed with most.. this lens is awful. Boo stock 18-55 Canon lens! Hooray Sigma! Or at least that 60mm Canon macro lens...
---
-Technical Mumbo Jumbo-

Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Filter(s): Kenko Circular Polarizing Filter
Shutter Speed: 1/40 of a second
F/number (aperture): f/11.0
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 54mm
Post: Processed JPEG in CS2, minor saturation increase, border, levels, noise reduced in NeatImage (the best noise profile app out there, in my humble opinion).
---
Currently Listening To: CCP: Jon Hallur - Rose of Victory - EVE Online Soundtrack - 2001

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Spiders are cool.

A new digital camera is still on my future shopping list. Still looking at an Olympus ;) I have to get a new PC first though.

There are a LOT of good shots to take around here.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home