web counter

Monday, July 31, 2006

Stingray

I came across this beautiful Corvette Stingray during a recent trip with the family (plus Alicia, the someday-going-to-be-family) to Grand Rivers, Kentucky. I love Corvettes of any year, but this style is my absolute favorite, so I really wanted to take a shot that emphasized what I liked most about the Stingray model. The front fenders and the awesome Stingray badge.

---
-Technical Mumbo Jumbo-

Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Filter(s): Kenko Circular Polarizing Filter
Shutter Speed: 1/60 of a second
F/number (aperture): f/5.6
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 31mm
Post: Processed RAW in CS2, minor saturation increase, border, sharpened using High Pass filter.
---
Currently Listening To: A Perfect Circle - 3 Libras ("All Main Courses" Mix) - 2004

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Almost every Corvette fan I've talked to has said the Stingray was the best one. My boss from Grace's had one for a short while, but he sold it. The only thing wrong with it that I knew of was that it didn't have any motor mounts on it, it was simply being held to the frame by a chain XD

6:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home