web counter

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

An Example


Again with more digital painting. This is a simple before and after of a light painting I did of Jessica, Alicia's youngest sister. She's really cool, very funny, and extremely talented at drawing. Not to mention she's doing excellent at the 4H thing in Martin this year. So yeah, I reccomend clicking the picture to see the larger version of it. Thanks!
---
Currently Listening To: Nobou Uematsu - J-E-N-O-V-A - Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children - 2005

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've wanted a digitizer for so long. Decent ones start around $300, though, unfortunately.

I did not know you had been posting updates!

11:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will be getting one the Intel Core 2 Duo E6600. VERY nice performance for a little over $300. A winner to me.

http://techreport.com/reviews/2006q3/core2/index.x?pg=1

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home