web counter

Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Small Moment of Truth

Matt... I've just got to say this. I think He Is Legend is one of the worst bands I have ever heard. They rank right there with Nickelback and all those crappy pop stars on my list of hated music. Seriously. I know you want so bad for me to like them, and enjoy cranking them in your car those few times I rode with you, but no. I refuse to like a band that sounds so friggin'... awful! If I could, I'd punch every single one of those talentless losers in the throat. Then I'd cut in between their toes with a dirty razorblade.

Other than that, you're not exactly on my good list. Between drinking and tobacco use, among other annoyances, I can't really see why I would want to hang around you much. First off, don't you ever bite Alicia again when she comes back. That pissed me off. Second, don't you ever try to kiss me on the fricking mouth again. I don't care if they dared you too.

That is all. Just got to thinking a lot tonight and decided it was time to get some stuff off my chest.
---
Currently Listening To: The Fray - Fall Away - How to Save a Life - 2005

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well sorry about the he is legend and not liking them and i didn't know that i made you so mad about the other things.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

From Shanna;
NICKLEBACK DEATH..

Tie them up with dirty aged bacon, slit all the little corners and crevices on their body, beat them with a tie... that has forks glued to it.

Then push them down a slide full of razorblades with scorpion venom, into a kiddie pool full of alcohol. 70%.

ROAR~~

How are you, by the way? You're more than welcome at the house any time you're free!

1:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home