web counter

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Life: v5

This was a shot I had really been wanting to do for a while. I had never seen it done before. I know someone out there has, but I didn't see it. It's pretty hard to find a skinny tree with a bunch of other skinny trees several yards behind it! But I found this one and snapped off a few shots. I wish I had my tripod with me, I could've done an HDR. That or multiple layers to bring out the exposure of the foreground tree a little. Anyway, no big loss, I still love this picture as it is. My favorite part is the texture of the foreground tree compared to the trees in the shallow depth of field blur. But I will still take any critique. :)
---
-Technical Mumbo Jumbo-

Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Filter(s): Kenko Circular Polarizing Filter
Shutter Speed: 1/13 of a second
F/number (aperture): f/5.6
ISO: 800
Focal Length: 39mm
Post: Processed RAW in CS2, color balance, border, levels, stamp tool on the of the blown out highlights towards the canopy.
---
Currrently Listening To: Shiro Hamaguchi & Seiji Honda - Cosmo Canyon - Final Fantasy VII Piano Collections - 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home