web counter

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Dizzy


This really makes me think of a desert, or maybe a really cold day. Working this shot was fun. I liked the way it was naturally, but I really found something different when I adjusted the colors and flipped it clockwise. So yeah.. I didn't shoot it planning on this much post processing, but it worked. Comments are welcome!
---
-Technical Mumbo Jumbo-

Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Filter(s): Kenko Circular Polarizing Filter
Shutter Speed: 1/200 of a second
F/number (aperture): f/9.0
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 55mm
Post: Processed RAW in CS2, color balance, border, levels, clockwise flip, 70% opacity cross-process layer.
---
Currently Listening To: Evanescence - Call Me When You're Sober - Promo - 2006
(Promo is not the name of the album, DUH... But currently it's radio only, which means that it's on radio promo discs. And my brother downloaded it.. and.. wtf was I talking about. Why are you reading this? You're bored. Idiot. Don't talk to me like that. SFTU! OMG WTF. kthxbai

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw a niiiice Nikon camera today. I didn't catch the model number, but it had a fat daddy lens and an awesome flash setup. I think it was like $1,700 or something like that. A guy I go to church with was using it to take some pictures for his blog and for the church website. I need to find out his address.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home