web counter

Friday, May 26, 2006

Breakfast With Nine Inch Nails


Listening to KROQ's Breakfast With Nine Inch Nails. It's friggin' great. You can find the streams here if you care .

Finally here a full band version of Non-Entity, not to mention the rare and unrecorded Not So Pretty Now. Even though NSPN isn't my favorite... But yeah, Hurt and Right Where It Belongs are outstanding. I love it. So yeah, perfect listening for the couple hours pre-nightshift. I doubt anyone that reads this has any true interest in NIN, but whatev. My favorite band, my blog.

The text in the photo is from the Nine Inch Nails song "The Great Below" . You'd have to listen to it to understand, or better yet, see the live performance of it from the And All That Could Have Been DVD.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I <3 NIN

9:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home