web counter

Sunday, May 21, 2006

WTF Happened?!


This past drill was insane. Wow. I had a LOT on my hands. I got it all done and then some, but gah was I stressed. Why do I say "was" instead of "am" ? I just got off the phone with Alicia, that's why. But anyway, I'm insanely tired and about to go to bed at an unusually early hour for me. All I know is, I'm sitting here feeling like I never even went to drill. I feel like I'm just sore and exhausted from.. something, but I don't know what. Wow what a fast weekend. I'm hoping this week will fly by, I'm going to see Alicia the 29th and 30th! Yes!! I'm going to leave out around 6:00 AM the 29th so I can hopefully dodge most of the crazy traffic. Not sure what we're going to do, but I know it'll be great. I'll be sleeping in Enoch's (her brother) room, which is awesome because he's a science head like I was at his age. Not to mention a little goofy. He makes the same sort of jokes I used to make. The ones where everyone in the room just looks and thinks "what?" But since I know what he's talking about and used to do the same thing, I crack up, which leaves everyone in the room thinking "what does he find so funny??" Mahaha, it's great. Anyhow, I'm off to see the wizard, the wonderful wizard in my MIND. Uh.. okay that's weird. I look over at my bed. I move to the bed. I get up. I get in the bed. I pull over the covers. Then I slip into some sleep-sleep-sleep-sleep...

(for anyone confused, look up R. Kelly's latest pile of crap)
---

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home