web counter

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Something To Smile About


4,000 views on my dA main page! Woohoo! Never thought I'd see it. Oh, and just FYI, I was logged in when I looked, so no, I am not number 4,000. Logged in won't count on the page. And for the sake of smiles and photography, here's a photo.

Taken with the Yashica (of course) at the Collierville Fair at the Square. It was a lot of fun. This little girl was getting a balloon that was tied to the chair. She had such a cute smile, but she glanced at the camera and quickly frowned. Still cute though!

Currently Listening To: Aki Kuroda - Yuna's Determination - Piano Collections: Final Fantasy X - 2002


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Collierville Fair.. as in the Memphis area Collierville?? I didn't get to go this year, but I have gone every previous year!!! When was this taken? That fair is usually around September.. did it move?? I am so confused.. anyway. Back to packing.

12:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home