web counter

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Ouch Again.


Yeah, I'm waking up now and it still sucks. Three months.. I was away at Basic Training/AIT for 6 months. The difference? I wasn't away from someone I truly love. It was a completely different kind of relationship. This is all new to me and I'm still not handling it as well as I thought I would. I miss her so daggum much! Agh... It's going to be a while till I can come visit her, because of drill and Kevin's graduation (which is fine, I want to go). Gahhh.. I'm definately going to write her and call her a lot.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I see now that it actually was a new post, sorry. I was wrong. But now I have commented so I can still say I commented. Ok, that's all.












Oh, and I love you.



A lot.



There you go.

7:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, and I really like that picture. That's one of the best of me and my sister. So I guess I should thank you or something for being such a great photographer.

THANKS!

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I lost the password and username so I can't post anything. And now I have to pack up my computer. Sorry. I am a liar.

8:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home