web counter

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Scrabble

I like Scrabble, though I usually try and make up my own words in desperation. I played a real, scored game of Scrabble with Alicia about a week ago or so. It was fun until about halfway through, then it was mind numbing. Well, we were fairly bored at one point today. And though I can enjoy her company without being constantly entertained, I suggested a half game of Scrabble. She didn't really seem too enthused. Anyway, we didn't keep score and ended up playing a full game.. sort of. Here's the result (please click for full view)(yes, it's funny)(no, not that funny)(well yes, to me it's that funny).


Currently Listening To: Rammstein - Spiel Mit Mir - Sehnsucht - 1998

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you too, Bernard.

1:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home