web counter

Monday, May 01, 2006

The More Later


1. Scary Movie 4 completely sucks. I mean, it simply does not get any worse.

2. Sky High completely sucks. I would've rather sat through A Clockwork Orange again. That says something. Something horrible.

3. Grey's Anatomy is the most annoying TV show EVER. The characters are completely shallow, not to mention that they are the standard cookie cutter characters. You have the confused dumb guy that's just "SO HOT LOL OMG" . You have the black guy, the other black guy that's emotional, and the black woman that's pissed. The troubled lead character that has by far the worst narrative in TV. The "teen but not" ditz that falls in love with every character that walks through the set. I mean really, this show simply sucks! And the music?! What the F! It's always either some acoustic guitar being played way too loud, or some quirky/plucky new age hippy pop. Oh, and about that narrative.. "I once felt like the space in the sun was bigger than the sun was big. And I thought that it was time to move on. Then I sacrificed something that was sacrificed and sacrifice the sacrificial sacrifice of the big sun and I let go. Some times you realize that you just have to move on." Okay, so I made that up. But that's exactly the kind of boring rabble that she pukes out during the show. Shut up! Just shut up!! Oh, and the premise of the show is obviously sex, because every episode I've seen is sex. That's it. That's all. "He's dead?! Let's have sex." I forgot to mention one character. The asian woman that looks constantly perplexed by every little thing. Ridiculous. Glad to see so many people enjoy watching young tv doctors have sex and emotional problems. The daytime soaps are deeper than this steaming crap.

4. I don't even know what else to type now.

Currently Listening To: Tool - Right In Two - 10,000 Days - 2006

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok so you saw Scary Movie 4 and are therefore entitled to an opinion, but you did NOT watch Sky High. You saw about 5 minutes of it, and only heard the last part of it. It had some great themes and moral lessons that maybe you day you too could learn. And Grey's Anatomy does have the classic cliché characters if you're only willing to look at the surface level. You'll see the complexities of life only when you're willing to allow yourself to not only see them, but understand and appreciate them. And yes, I would be including Sky High and Grey's Anatomy in the general definition of life.

P.S. I'm holding Alicia hostage until you take back your heinous comments.

4:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gosh Patrick, you are so negative about everything. Can't you just be optimistic for once?!?!?!?! haha First, the mexicans are making you feel oppressed, but now the black people are making you feel small? I won't even say anything about you spitting hate on the Asians. I see how it is. I assume you dislike white people too?? WHAT ARE YOU?!?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA... I hope you aren't taking me seriously, because if you are, I will seriously laugh in your face. G'day mate.

12:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home