web counter

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

All Is Well


Taken summer of last year at Grand Rivers.


Things are going good again. Hehe.. Wish I had more to put here, but I really don't. It's better I do that then ramble on and on about what I did today. Which was work on cleaning my deviantart account, talk to Alicia (which was awesome!), watch a movie with my brother (Hostel.. one nasty movie), and retouch-up some old pictures of mine. That is it. Oh, and I talked to Amber. Pray for her.. Her mom is doing much better, but now she's pretty sick and it could be serious. I am really worried. That is all.. I think.. oh yeah, and I screwed up an entire batch of hush puppy mix. I didn't think I put much salt at all, but apparently it was "like a salt block" . Sorry Gerry! It was my first time making it, so hopefully that's a "get out of jail free" card.


Taken summer of last year down the road somewhere. Adjustments made in Photoshop CS2.

---
Currently Listening To: Third Day - Innocent - Wire - 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home