web counter

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Not Sure Why


I really don't have any idea why, but today is an awesome day. It's not like I got an extra bit of sleep, or took any weird medicine that perks me up. I'm just in a crazy good mood this morning. Of course, it probably helps that I have an awesome girlfriend.. ;-) . I doubt work will change my good mood. I've gone through some pretty rough days at work, but as long as I'm in a good mood when I start, I'm usually fine the whole day.

Went to the last night of revival at dad's church last night. Wow it was good! Bro. Bill is one energetic and amazing man for being 71 years old. Must have something to do with him being a full-bird colonel too. Hehe.. but yeah, it was great. I got so tired afterwards though.

Alicia and I played scrabble, which was fun for a little bit. She got "crazy" on a triple word score and pwned me... that's a 66 point word! Gah.. I was pretty happy though, I got some good words. Like.. "fag" and "pox" . I also put another word that I didn't know was actually a word.. hahaha

quice

Queest \Queest\, n. [Cf. Icel. kvisa a kind of bird, kvistr a branch of a tree, and E. cushat.] (Zo["o]l.) The European ringdove (Columba palumbus); the cushat. [Written also quist, queeze, quice, queece.]

Yeah, take that Alicia. You and your words. Pfffft... Okay yeah, I'm going to work now.

Currently Listening To: Rammstein - Engel (Extended Version)- Engel Fan Edition - 1997

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

scrabble rocks i like to watch it on espn

7:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick, is that you in the picture? If it is, you look like Val Kilmer, but not in a good way :D hahaha. Is scrabble really on ESPN??? I am now feeling either Gullible or stupid.....

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too bad you only gave yourself 9 points for that amazing word. Seriously, the Q was worth 10. Maybe you should work on your math skills next. And I hope your day stays great and I can't wait to see you!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home