web counter

Saturday, April 22, 2006

Okay everyone, this is Alicia. Patrick said I could put some stuff on here whenever I wanted. Just to warn you though, I'm not really into the whole blog thing, but I'll do my best. The fact that I figured out how to write a new post says a lot (I'm kinda computer stupid).

So... what to write about...

Well, yesterday Patrick and I went to the park after dinner and before he had to leave. The weather was finally cooperating and we sat and watched the ducks. First of all, there was what I called a miniature red shark in the pond. What he was doing in the pond I have no idea. Patrick said it was just a fish. (But that is nowhere near as exciting as a shark, so we'll go with mine.) Second of all, there were lots and lots of ducks. I know that doesn't sound crazy, but here is where the crazy part comes in. Prepare yourself...all of the ducks we saw were guy ducks; there were no girl ducks anywhere. That is something to think about. Third of all, (yes, there is a third of all, it was a very eventful trip to the park) there was a crippled duck there. His right leg was all twisted and he couldn't walk on it. Poor little guy.

Okay, that's all I've got for right now. If I was as amazing as Patrick with the whole blogging thing, I would "totally" put a picture of a "jacked up" duck on here. Oh well, maybe next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home