web counter

Friday, April 21, 2006

Drill Weekend


Taken last summer on a hot afternoon.


All packed and ready to go! Lucky for me, I get to see my sweetheart before I head out. That just rules. My CD choices for the trip? DragonForce - Valley of the Damned, Snow Patrol - Eyes Open, Our Lady Peace - Clumsy, and Tool - 10,000 Days (because I can't get enough of it, especially Wings For Marie and 10,000 Days (Wings Pt. 2)). So yeah, the DragonForce album is definately
my "wake-up" music. Hehehe.. awesome album.


I was greeted this morning to a newsletter that mentioned the dreaded PT test is actually tomorrow at 7:30. Ugh.. Not only that, but there are "special admin duties" this weekend. That means a stack of paperwork on my desk. Probably due to be done by Saturday evening. On top of that, I still have Alert Roster, pay book (making sure everyone signs the proper line.. grr), and whatever else comes up. This includes 93's and SGLV's for some soldiers returning from the sandbox. It's always good to talk to them though. Especially ones that left a family at home and are still fine. I've got to say, I'm still pretty upset about Edwards no longer being with us. She's still missed, but sadly not talked about.

So yeah, off to get my haircut soon and spend even more time with Alicia. Yeah, I'm pretty crazy about her.




(Radio tower photo taken with Yashica TL-Electro, Kodak BW400CN film)
---
Currently Listening To: Skillet - Under My Skin - Collide - 2003

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow...so the picture at the top of the post equals amazing. I love how you can even see the detail of the sweat off of the glass. great job Patrick!--Heather Reynolds

8:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home