web counter

Monday, May 01, 2006

The Weekend


This past weekend was a lot of fun, despite some terrible stomach virus. I found one thing that can stop a case of the runs.. and that's a truck stop bathroom. Something about the thick smoke smell, the nasty stuff written on the walls, the nasty stuff on the walls, and the constant noises that sleepy truckers make. Yeah, it was gross. So yeah, this morning I feel alright, but I've already had to use the bathroom for like, ten minutes straight. And after eating (some awesome banana bread and some pizza) my stomach hurts pretty bad. I can't wait to go to work...

I'll probably write a longer post later, but this weekend was a ton of fun. I'm crazy about Alicia and her family, they're really nice people. Peanut butter pie rules... lol. Anyhow, I'm going to be like.. on time for work, so more later.

Currently Listening To: Third Day - The Everlasting - Offerings II: All I Have To Give - 2003

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home