web counter

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The Digital

I'll start off today's photo post by showing the pictures done with the digital. Nothing you haven't seen before really, it's the sunset. But whatev, it was a nice sunset. I'm pretty sleepy, so if you read any typos, let me know and I'll fix them.
---

Three pictures stitched. A few weeks ago, a friend posted pics on dA of some trees. They looked all kinds of crazy colors. The description stated that he had simply turned his white balance to "Tungsten" and took some shots. So I did the same. Neat non-photoshop effect. In a way, it's more natural than a simple levels/color balance adjustment in CS2. That's my opinion.
---
Three pictures stitched. I zoomed in all the way (4x optical), set the f/stop to 8.0, and the shutter speed to max (1/2000 sec). White balance was evalutive (point camera at a white object and set), but the auto level adjustment in CS2 added a lot of extra contrast. Good thing too, it looked a little soft otherwise. My favorite bit of this photo is the fact that the sun is visible as a sphere, not a big bright blob.
---
Four shots stitched. I was apparently not paying attention to composition when I took these shots. I like it for its expansiveness, but I hate the location of the "subject" . I would've rather had the sun and clouds lower in the shot, but I think it still works here for the most part.
---
Five pictures stitched. Not much to say about this one other than it took well over ten attempts to upload. Stupid...
---

Currently Listening To: A Perfect Circle - Gimme Gimme Gimmie - eMOTIVe - 2004

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home