web counter

Friday, May 12, 2006

Nashville!

Taken with the Canon A520 after yesterday's rain.


Soon I shall be leaving for Nashville to attend Kevin's graduation in the morning. I'm (of course) bringing the Yashica and some film, but I'm all out of B&W film! O NOES! But that's okay, I have a roll of 100UC in, and a roll of 400UC out. I'm bringing a tripod for some Nashville at night long exposure photography. Oh, and as for the light leaks, I don't have the foam kit yet (of course, I just bought it yesterday). So I went totally ghetto and covered the back with a piece of black cloth. I cut it from an old shirt and used thick/tight rubber bands to hold it securely to the back, cutting a notch for the viewfinder. It was either that or I cover the creases with shipping tape again. This looks ghetto, but not nearly as ghetto as shipping tape.

Oh yeah...

HAPPY GRADUATION STEVEN!!!!!!!!!!!

So anyway, I'm leaving here pretty soon. I'm pretty tired.. I can see myself having to stop and I haven't even left! That suuuucks. Oh well, be back tomorrow!

Currently Listening To: Yngwie Malmsteen - Locked & Loaded - Unleash The Fury - 2005

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

w00t. I graduated today.

8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home