web counter

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Down


I am depressed. Definately. I am not handling this well at all. I constantly feel alone, not to mention I feel like a part of me is missing. When I see her, it's great. It's amazing. When we are apart, so am I. The thing that bothers me.. we're 150 miles apart and experiencing the exact same sort of depression. It bothers me, but at the same time makes me sort of glad. Glad to know that we really are that connected by heart and soul. I don't know, to other people that will come across as strange, I know. I do love her.. more and more. I've never, ever, ever in my life felt this way about someone. It honestly makes every time I've said it before to someone seem so silly. I dunno.. we'll be okay, I know that. These first couple weeks have really taken a toll on our emotions.

Of course, it doesn't help to work with a bratty 16-year old that gets a bossy attitude. Nikki, I am pissed at you first off for never once saying sorry. Second, YOU DO NOT TELL PEOPLE TO MOVE. SCREW YOU! I don't CARE! YOU SAY "EXCUSE ME" . Selfish jerk! You think you can just walk down the hall and expect everyone to get out of your way. Get off your high horse. I am SICK of having to deal with your crap. You think I'm taking my stress from Alicia being gone out on you, and you make Gerry think that too. But you know what? You've caused a LOT more stress than this situation. ESPECIALLY TODAY! Get a better attitude. You're in control of your own actions. Maybe next time you won't break a plate because you're throwing a hissy fit.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thought you might find these interesting:
http://www.theregister.com/2006/05/25/windows_media_photo/

http://www.theregister.com/2004/11/17/worlds_biggest_snap/

10:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home