web counter

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Magical


One of those times when I look at something that no one else would look at and see it in black and white. Suddenly, it clicks and becomes something beyond real. Something that doesn't exist beyond imagination. Even though I can post process any of my shots into black and white, simulating any filter I want, it's always good to know I'm shooting B&W and only B&W. Lucky for me, I don't have to change out film rolls to take the same shot in color. Even still, I didn't take this one in color. To me, this only belongs in B&W. And its story belongs in my imagination.
---
-Technical Mumbo Jumbo-

Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Filter(s): 350D's B&W Parameter Setting with Yellow filter
Shutter Speed: 1/60 of a second
F/number (aperture): f/9.0
ISO: 400
Focal Length: 55mm
Post: Processed JPEG in CS2, levels, border.
---
Currently Listening To: Yngwie Malmsteen - The Bogeyman - Unleash The Fury - 2005

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Baby,
Just thought I would suprise you with a comment! You're black anf whites are beautiful, and definately some of my favorites. I love you more than anything! Talk to you tonight.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Baby,
Just thought I would suprise you with a comment! You're black anf whites are beautiful, and definately some of my favorites. I love you more than anything! Talk to you tonight.

12:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Library computers are stupid. But I guess my comments are just so great everyone should read them twice.

12:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home