web counter

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Rosetta Stoned

Well, you know, it's been a while since I've blogged. Yeah, busy as usual. And when I'm not working, I'm with Alicia. And when I'm not with Alicia, I'm playing EVE (or Oblivion.. or Sim City 4). But I'm in Alicia's dorm room while she's gone to a visitation. So here is my blog! What sucks is that I hardly have anything interesting to add.. well, no, actually some good stuff happened since I blogged. For one, my car got fixed (an alarm system I had no idea about had shorted and killed my car's electronics.. LOL). And I've got something for someone special in my life.. wink wink nudge nudge. But anyway. I think I'll be adding something to my busy schedule... Rosetta Stone software for learning German. Great stuff, I'm really looking forward to learning German finally. Yup, kthxbai.

Oh, and HEY Ack! Haha, I didn't expect to see a comment from you on my blog. Well, thanks and I'll see you in space. kekeke.. that sounded so cool..
---
Currently Watching - Law & Order: Criminal Intent

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you finally posted again. How else am I supposed to find out what is going on in your life??? Wait... What? lol

4:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home