web counter

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Kleine Häuser


Shot these at Grand Rivers, KY. They've been there for years, I don't guess they're for sale. Anyways, they remind me of this old Polish movie I saw years back. It was about a witch that lived in a house much like the green one towards the center of this picture. I don't remember much, but I know it was friggin' awful. I really liked the colors of the original, but it didn't make it stand out. It was "okay" but not "special." So I decided to go with the memory of the old movie I saw. I remember it had a greenish tone (like expired film), but the color red jumped out. So I went for a happy median. A Curves layer for cross-processing set to an opacity of about 60%.
---
-Technical Mumbo Jumbo, Just In Case There Wasn't Enough Of That Above-

Camera: Canon 350D (Digital Rebel XT)
Lens: Canon 18-55mm
Filter(s): Kenko Polarizing Filter
Shutter Speed: 1/15 of a second
F/number (aperture): f/3.5
ISO: 200
Focal Length: 22mm
Post: Processed JPEG in CS2, levels, cross-process, saturation, border.
---
Currently Listening To: Yngwie Malmsteen - Braveheart - Facing The Animal - 1998

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home