web counter

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Hi. This is Alicia. I am the reason Patrick hasn't posted really anything lately. He has been pretty busy. So I am finally back in Martin and starting classes again Monday. The first couple days of classes are never fun, but luckily I have some friends in most of my classes which should help the situation. My younger sister is a freshman at Martin this year. WOO HOO! I am pretty excited about that (obviously). It will be nice having her around. Luckily she is tons of fun so Patrick and all my friends love her too.

I really feel like this would be a good spot to put a picture. First of all, I have none to put on here. Second of all, trying to change one of Patrick's pictures on photoshop as a joke could go terribly wrong. Third of all, the only thing I would be able to do on photoshop would be to change the picture to black and white or duotone (and even then, it would probably take me a while). But just me talking about not having a picture took up a lot of space and time, so I'll move on.

So to everyone, have a great year whether you are starting school again, or working, or you know...doing other things. Stay safe, try not to get too stressed out about unimportant things, and choose good activities.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I demand pictures!

8:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i likr alicia and rebecca...alicia is a positive influence on patrick.

6:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i like alicia and rebecca...alicia is a positive influence on patrick.

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home