web counter

Thursday, October 05, 2006

15,002 Songs


Oh yes. It's true. I've cleaned up a bunch of music and I'm still breaking 15k. More to come actually... muhahaha! And I now have the new Skillet album. Finally. One day after Steven, and I pre-ordered the dang thing! Haha, good stuff. And Company of Heroes came in today.. oh my goodness. I can completely see why PC Gamer gave it a 96%. Game of the year, I'm calling it.
---
Currently Listening To: Dream Theater - Octavarium - Octavarium - 2005
(24 minutes of Dream Theater goodness.)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay, woohoo. what a great blog post.

5:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just kidding! I love you!

5:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

On a completely unrelated note, check this out.

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home