web counter

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Who Said I Was Addicted?


Funny thing about being gone from home for a while combined with playing a really, really good game. It can make you do crazy things. Things like... Quit World of Warcraft. Again. Yes, I quit WoW. Why? Because I came home and logged in only to be bored. I took a step back and realized the futile goal of the game was the same nonsense with no sense of achievement. Add that to the fact that I've been playing the Company of Heroes demo ALL the time and it's pretty much a no brainer. When a demo is good enough to play all the time, it's good. It's really good.

I was worried that Nathan would be put off by my leaving, but then I realized he has made several friends in-game. And I sent him nearly all of my gold from both main chars (nearly 200g). Who could complain about that? So I just figured I'd inform everyone of my big life changing event. Hahahaha.. riiiight. It is good to actually get stuff done now.
---
Currently Listening To: CCP: Jon Hallur & Reynir - Modern Thinking - EVE Online Soundtrack - 2001

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home